The Coaxial is, without question, the most popular of the Moduflex™ line of anesthesia machines. The Coaxial anesthesia machine includes a shelf on which you can place a veterinary monitor or an anesthesia ventilator. Its stability makes it possible to securel
The Moduflex™ Coaxial veterinary anesthesia machine is the most popular of the Moduflex™ line of anesthesia machines. The integrated coaxial circuit allows you to pre-heat the gas inhaled by the patient. This particularity of the Moduflex™ Coaxial anesthesia machine avoids any possibility of hypothermia. Due to its very stable base, it is possible to securely move the machine.
The fresh gas, quick-connect connection is on the front of the Moduflex™ Coaxial veterinary anesthesia machine for easy switches between circuits.
The momentary pop-off valve integrated in the Moduflex™ Coaxial makes it quicker to bag the patient and prevents you from forgetting to reopen it.
- 0.1 to 4 LPM O2 flowmeter (up to 2 flowmeters can be installed).
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATECTM compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber with integrated coaxial breathing circuit reduces patient heat loss, helps to humidify the inspired gas and reduce clutter.
- Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Momentary closed feature incorporated into pop-off valve.
- Convenient anesthesia monitor shelf.