The SYSTEM 1 endo Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System provides liquid chemical sterilization to cleaned, reusable, heat-sensitive, semi-critical medical devices and their accessories.
How the SYSTEM 1 endo Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System Works
The SYSTEM 1 endo Processor ensures that S40 Sterilant use dilution reaches all parts of medical devices, including port surfaces commonly shielded from germicide contact in Automated Endoscope Reprocessors (AERs) with tight-fitting adapters. STERIS Quick Connects provide flow of chemistry throughout the endoscope lumens and around adapter ports.
Why the SYSTEM 1 endo Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System?
- Industry leading cycle time of just 18 minutes.
- Material compatibility for more than 2,000 devices. The SYSTEM 1 endo Processor is validated for efficacy of processing devices including colonoscopes, gastroscopes, bronchoscopes, enteroscopes, duodenoscopes and more.
- Go beyond high-level disinfection to eliminate all microbial life, including bacterial spores, with the validated liquid chemical sterilization process of the SYSTEM 1 endo Processor.
- Easy tracking with scanner captures and tracks devices and technicians.
- Be audit ready with historical data on.
- Requires no special ventilation and use-dilution can rinse safely down the drain.